Club Open Day 2016
Spinnaker Club’s Open Day, is on 14th May 2016 from 10am to 4pm, in conjunction with the RYA Push the Boat Out. If you’re thinking of learning to sail or want to get the family involved, then come down and let the club’s members show you the ropes. Or if you’re an experienced dinghy sailor come and find out what our club can offer you.
During the day there’ll be the chance to head out on the water, with our instructors and club members, in a wide range of boats and you can also have a go at kayaking. You’ll need to book your sailing or kayaking taster session, so get here early to make sure you get a place. Remember to bring a change of clothing in case you get splashed. Bookings will be taken on the day until 2pm. Each taster sessions cost £1 per person.
New Forest Sailability, one of our affiliated groups, will also be supporting our event with boats available for anyone less able-bodied, including wheelchair users.
Don’t miss out on this exciting day at Spinnaker Club! Come and find out about our family friendly club and enjoy sailing in a beautiful New Forest setting.
Open Day Information
· Times: 10am – 4pm
· Free parking
· Taster sailing & kayaking sessions available – cost £1, Booking on the day
· Face painting for the kids (Charity Donations)
· Café / BBQ – open all day, offering a wide variety of food
· Picnic tables available
· Club-house facilities – changing rooms, showers and toilets
· New Forest & District Sailability supporting the event
· Information on Membership, RYA training courses, Racing and Competitions will be available.