Club Open Day 2019 Saturday 11th May
Spinnaker once again opened its doors to the public on Saturday 12th May for a happy, fun-filled day. Some of the questions we were there to answer included –
- Do you want to start sailing?
- Would you like your children to have sailing lessons?
- Perhaps you want to come back to sailing after a break?
- Do you currently sail on the sea but your free time rarely seems to match the tide times?
During the day there was the chance to head out on the water, with our instructors and club members, in a wide range of boats. If you visit us any year for this you will need to book your sailing taster session, so get here early to make sure you get a place. Remember to bring a change of clothing in case you get splashed. Bookings are taken on the day until 2pm. Each taster session costs £1 per person.
If you missed it this year, don’t miss out on this exciting day at Spinnaker Club! Come and find out about our family friendly club and enjoy sailing in a beautiful New Forest setting.
Open Day Information
· Times: 10am – 4pm
· Free parking
· Taster sailing & kayaking sessions available – cost £1, Booking on the day
· Café / BBQ – open all day, offering a wide variety of food
· Picnic tables available
· Club-house facilities – changing rooms, showers and toilets
· Information on Membership, RYA training courses, Racing and Competitions will be available.